Saturday, October 25, 2014
Search By Keyword
Enterprise Alerts
Email Alerts
Email Address
Text Alerts
Mobile Number
 )  - 
Mobile Provider
standard messaging rates apply
Current Conditions
55°F
Clear
Claxton, GA
Radar & More >>
Photo Gallery

Evans County History
 
Previous Image
Return To Thumbnails
Next Image


Submitted: 3/9/2012
Photo ID: 77303

Bellville Store, 1910: This building once stood on the site where the "Cotton House Flowers" was located on Highway 169. B.G. Tippins Sr., shown in the automobile at left, was the dealer in Bellville for the Overland Auto Line. The auto at right, a Brush model, was owned by Lee H. Kennedy.

Social Media  
 
Account Login  
Username
Password

  need help?  
 
Advertisers
click ad below for details
  • Show All Ads